Planning for the next strategic plan for the Division of Academic and Student Affairs began in July 2021.
Wave Process: 8 weeks of Co-design starting in January 2022
- Weeks one, three, five and seven: All DASA Faculty and Staff invited to engage in the co-design of the key elements of our Strategic Plan, DEIB Strategic Plan, and Culture Charter.
- Participants will be guided through the co-design in an online facilitation space (called Howspace) and prompted to submit short contributions in each session which will remain open for one full week at a time.
- Weeks two, four, six, and eight: Tidal Equality will review all feedback from the previous week’s co-design session and synthesize that into the following week’s co-design space.
- Deliverable: A framework for the final documents
- Drafts of the DASA Strategic Plan, DEIB Strategic Plan, and Culture Charter will be reviewed by PPFT