Skip to main content
Contact DASA Tech at email@example.com for any technical issues, including:
- Help with your computer, network connection, Google apps, website, MS Office
- Help with telephones and voicemail
- Help with computer labs, classrooms, conference rooms
- SAR actions
- Equipment purchases
- Employee on- and offboarding
- Project requests
- Anything else not listed on this page
Please be sure to include the following information:
- A descriptive subject line
- What is not working properly
- What you have already tried to fix the problem
- Your availability for Tech staff to stop by your work area
- Status information:
- Critical – When a major service is completely down for all users of that service like network, wireless, phones, or a critical business application like Google Mail.
- High – When a major service is completely down for you such as the network, wireless, phones, or a critical business application like Google Mail.
- Normal – When you are having an issue with a university-owned device or technology such as encountering an error message, or the device isn’t behaving as expected.
- Low – When you want to provide advance notice about an event, project, or require additional training and guidance on a specific topic.
If Email or Network is Down
- Contact us immediately at (919) 513-8324
- When possible, please also send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org, which ensures our Service Desk will get the information as well. You can have a colleague send the information, or use your mobile device.
Unity Password Reset
How to Handle Phishing Email