Skip to main content

Student Travel

Non-employed Student traveling without a University staff member

When a non-employed student is traveling on behalf of the university, perhaps to a conference, without a university staff member the department for whom the student is traveling (and who will be paying the bills) will need to complete an AP-104, which can be found on the Travel Central website.

Student Employee traveling without a University staff member

Students who are also active employees in the HR system have access to the Travel Center and can process their Travel Authorization and Reimbursement just like an employee. However, if they are employed by a different department than the one they are traveling for, the department they are traveling for will need to complete the Authorization and Reimbursement for them to ensure the correct approval chain and project is used.