Skip to main content
- Employees may be granted a blanket travel authorization for travel if that travel is on a routine and repeating basis and generally for similar activities that make it impracticable to obtain specific trip approvals.
- Example – a requirement of your job is to travel to locations around the state on a regular basis (multiple times per month) then a blanket authorization might be right for you. Contact the Business Office before processing a Blanket Authorization request.
- To complete a Blanket Authorization request go into the Travel Center and click on Create Authorization. In the drop down box for “Travel Type” choose “Blanket” .
- The begin and end date can be for as long as a fiscal year – July 1st – June 30th. You will then need to remember to complete a new one the following fiscal year.
- Complete the remainder of the form and submit for approval.