Online Training Resources
Do you need to master a new skill? Boost your unit’s performance? Develop your leadership skills and career? Consider an online training resource. NC State University Libraries now offers LinkedIn Learning for staff, faculty, and students!
LinkedIn Learning is an online video training library with thousands of expert-created courses covering technology, software, hardware, business, career-building, creativity, and more. LinkedIn Learning is designed for all levels of learning and offers a diverse range of high quality content. NC State Unity Users have unlimited access.
- Available at no charge to any current NC State student, or any faculty or staff member with a Unity ID.
- Staff can enhance their understanding of new technologies, embrace professional development opportunities and earn credentials, learn creative skills, and supplement expertise with updated training modules.
- Faculty can supplement their curricula and textbooks with videos and online materials, embrace the flipped-classroom model, build collections of courses to offer to students for help with multimodal assignments, and share their own videos as part of these collections.
- You do not need a LinkedIn profile to use, but users are encouraged to link existing LinkedIn profiles to the LinkedIn Learning account to share information across both platforms to customize your experience.
There are thousands of courses available in LinkedIn Learning, here are few titles to consider:
- Cultivating Mental Agility
- Embracing Unexpected Changes
- Improving Your Listening Skills
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging