Skip to main content
- During business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), call 919.515.3040 to state the emergency.
- All communications issues (such as phone, internet or cable TV problems) should be submitted directly to Communications Technology at 919.515.7099.
- All housekeeping issues should be reported directly to the building manager.
- Only submit one work order per task.
- Enter your full name or the name of the person to contact about this request.
- Enter a phone number and email address where we may contact you regarding this request.
- Select the Facility area where you need work performed from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Building where work is to be performed.
- Select the Location Asset where work is to be performed.
- Select the Request Type Description from the drop-down menu.
- Give a full description of your request. (Note: If you do not provide sufficient information for your request, it may be rejected.)
- Set the Notify Me option if you would like to receive email updates about your request.
- Click the submit button to receive your request number. Please record this number for your records. If you opted to be notified, you will also receive an email once your request is received.
- If you do not receive a request number, you have not successfully submitted a request.