DASA Awards for Excellence Winners Announced
The year-end celebration for DASA looked a little different this year as award winners were announced via a You Tube event. A number of awards were announced, including the prestigious Awards for Excellence. Congratulations to this outstanding group of nominees.
The NC State University Awards for Excellence is the most prestigious honor awarded to non-faculty staff members in recognition of meritorious accomplishments, beyond one’s normal job responsibilities. Twelve staff members were nominated this year, and five were selected as award recipients:
- Andrea Atkin, Academic Advising Program and Services
- Annie Carlson Welch, Office of Undergraduate Research
- William Craig, Wellness and Recreation
- Robin Kohli, Counseling Services
- Ellen Meder, Student Media
- Jazmin Perez, Student Health Services
- ReGina Royster, University Housing
- Alexis Steptoe, Wellness and Recreation
- Crystal Szvetitz, DASA Finance
- Meghan Teten, University Housing
- Scott Wallace, DASA Facilities
- Sarah Wright, TRIO Programs
* Award recipients are noted in bold.